Monday, January 19, 2009

Looking up!

Hi howdy hey!

So this week was a blast. We had lots of work going on, lots of people to meet, and lots of stuff to learn. I learned that being "Pesado" has it's benefits, as people do what you say more! For the first time in the mission, I was able to get people up and out of bed and going to church, after all the whole "I'm tired!" and "I don't wanna go!" and all that other stuff that I used to toss at Mom when I didn't want to go to school. Yeah!
I got a lot of questions asking if it's harder in a richer area. More or less. It's like, knocking doors has little/no effect. Everyone lives like 100 feet away from their fence, so if they don't have a doorbell, no go. There's a heavy focus on the mission on trying to get into houses on contacts as well. Not terribly easy to get into someone's house through an intercom, but do-able I suppose. Anywho, things are looking up, there's almost too many things to do, and I'm loving life. I got to see a bunch of my old companions at a conference the mission had this last week, but I forgot batteries to my camera =(. Anywho, be good, be safe, read your scriptures and say your prayers!
e'horspool

No comments: